Mixed Vegetable and Cheese Sandwich
- 6 Slices of Brown Bread (You can use White Bread/Wholemeal Bread)
- 3 Cheese Slices
- 1 Medium Tomato finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Carrot finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion thinly Sliced
- 1/4 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper
- A little less than ususal Salt coz we are using Cheese Slices
- 2-3 tsp of Butter for toasting the Sandwiches (optional)
- Take chopped mixed vegetables in a bowl and add in salt & pepper.
- Toss and assemble by placing a cheese slice on a bread slice and spreading 2-3 table spoons of mixed vegetables on it and covering it with another bread slice.
- Add little butter to a pan and toast the sandwich until it turns crisp on both the sides. Serve warm.
My Tip: Serve with a glass of fresh Orange juice, for a perfect breakfast.