Chocolate Mousse | How to make Chocolate Mousse
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Chocolate Mousse Recipe
My super hit chocolate mousse!
Chocolate Mousse, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Chocolate Mousse is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by SIMRAN GUPTA. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Chocolate Mousse is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Chocolate Mousse recipe by SIMRAN GUPTA. Chocolate Mousse can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Chocolate Mousse just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Chocolate Mousse can serve 6 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Chocolate Mousse.
Ingredients to make Chocolate Mousse
- semisweet chocolate cut into small pieces - 120 grams
- Unsalted cut in small pieces - 2 tablespoons
- Strong coffee - 2 tablespoons
- I used 2 tbsps of + 1/2 tsp Instant Coffee powder
- separated - 2
- of tartar - 1/8 teaspoon (I used lime juice)
- - 2 tablespoons + 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
- Heavy whipping – 1/2 cup