Badami Besan Ladoo | How to make Badami Besan Ladoo (44 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 12th Nov 2015
About Badami Besan Ladoo
Ladoos prepared with roasted bengal gram flour , desi ghee with an addition of coarsely ground almonds ,flavoured with cardamon powder, sweetened with powdered sugar and garnished with slivered nuts.
Badami Besan Ladoo, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Badami Besan Ladoo by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji will definitely help you in its preparation. The Badami Besan Ladoo can be prepared within few minutes. The time taken for cooking Badami Besan Ladoo is 20 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 3 people. The recipe details out how to make Badami Besan Ladoo step by step. The detailed explanation makes Badami Besan Ladoo so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Badami Besan Ladoo can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Badami Besan Ladoo from BetterButter.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Badami Besan Ladoo
- Bengal gram flour - 1 cup
- Pure ghee / Desi ghee - 1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar or boora - 1/2 cup
- Almonds lightly roasted and coarsely ground - 20 gms.
- For the Flavouring: Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- To Garnish:
- Almonds blanched refreshed peeled and slivered - 10 gms
- Pistachio nuts blanched peeled & slivered - 15 gms