How To Make CHICKEN & EGG CLUB SANDWICH
What is the one thing in the world that you like to have for breakfast, my answer would be a sandwich. I love sandwiches and I like to just assemble some available stuffs at home and wrap them all inside a pita bread or any other breads.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Key ingredients for CHICKEN & EGG CLUB SANDWICH
Ingredients to make CHICKEN & EGG CLUB SANDWICH
- Bread slices-6
- Chicken- 100gms boiled with salt &shredded
- Mayonnaise- 3 tbsp
- Pepper -3 tsp crushed coarsely
- Egg -1
- Lettuce leaves- sliced thinly
- Cucumber- sliced thinly
- Tomato- sliced thinly
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tsp
- Grated cheese- 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
Steps to make CHICKEN & EGG CLUB SANDWICH
- Shred the boiled chicken and mix with mayo and 2 tsp crushed pepper.keep aside.
- Beat egg with 1 tsp crushed pepper and salt. In a teaspoon of oil, make omelette in a frying pan. Fry both sides.
- Place half omelette over 1 slice, and then place tomato slices, cucumber slices, lettuce.
- Then place second slice, spread with a teaspoon of ketchup on one side , over the first layer, and top the slice with chicken filling, cucumber slices, 1 tbsp grated cheese and lettuce.
- Place third bread slice on top. Finish by cutting the crust of bread from all 4 sides.. And finally cut diagonally. Serve with tomato ketchup and potato chips. Enjoy.