Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun | How to make Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun (21 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 13th Nov 2015
About Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun
Traditional gulab jamun recipe with a twist. So shall we twist ? Deep fried sweet dumplings filled with the refreshing gulkand, pistachio nuts, broiled saffron and sugar candy, stewed in flavoured sugar syrup.
Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun, a marvellous creation to spice up your day. Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma absolutely is just mouth-watering. The aroma which arises while cookingShahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun is just too tempting. This amazing recipe is provided by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji. Be it kids or adults, no one can get away from this delicious dish. How to make Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, the answer to this question is the simple yet exotic recipe by of Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamunby Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji. This recipe can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in this recipe just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun is just the appropriate recipe to serve as many as 12. The cooking time for this delicacy is not much. So, the next time you have a get together or a night party at home, don't forget to check and try out this recipe. It's that one delicacy that everyone's definitely going to love it!
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Video for key ingredients
How to make Khoya
Ingredients to make Shahi Gulkand Gulab Jamun
- Haryali Mawa- 250 gm.
- All-purpose flour- 50 gm.
- Soda Bicarb- a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Green Cardamom Powder- 04 gm
- Water Chillied- As required to mix
- For covering the dough: Muslin cloth- ½ metre
- For the filling / stuffing:
- Gulkand- 50 gm.
- Pistachio nuts blanched peeled and cut into halves- 25 no
- Saffron strands broiled / lightly dry roasted – 02 gm.
- Sugar candy small (Mishri)- 25 nos.
- For the Sugar Syrup :
- Sugar: 3 ½ cups
- Water: 1 ï†¾ th cups
- Rose water- 10 ml
- Green Cardamom powder very fine- 05 gm
- Saffron strands lightly broiled – 01 gm.
- Muslin cloth for straining the sugar syrup- ½ metre
- For clarifying sugar syrup: Milk OR Lemon juice- 05 ml.
- For deep frying- Refined Oil / Pure ghee- as required
- For Garnishing:
- Silver leaf- 02 sheets (Optional)
- Pistachio nuts blanched peeled and slivered- 15 gm.
- Almond blanched peeled and slivered- 10 gm.
- Saffron strands broiled / lightly dry roasted – 01 gm.