Key ingredients for Easy Cheesy Pasta
How To Make Pasta Dough
Ingredients to make Easy Cheesy Pasta
- 1 cup raw pasta
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup processed grated cheeese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano(optional)
- few drops of oil
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Pasta
- Boil pasta with a pinch of salt and oil till done but not mushy(about 6-7 minutes on medium flame),refresh under a running tap and drain in a colander. Taste and check, pasta should be "al dente"( tender to the bite).
- Heat butter in a pan and add pasta into it.Now add salt(very little might be required as cheese already has salt),black pepper,oregano and half of the cheese and mix well on a medium flame.
- Now add Milk into the pan and stir .
- Let the milk thicken down .Garnish with remaining grated cheese and serve hot.You can also bake it if you wish for a cheesy crust on top.
My Tip: Add 1 tablespoon flour to give a creamy texture to the pasta.For this-Take a pan add butter and flour and stir for a minute, proceed as per recipe.