Ingredients to make Sev Puri
- 12-15 ready papdis
- 1 cup sev
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 cup green chutney
- 1/2 cup tamarind chutney
- 3-4 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 carrot julienned or grated
- 1 beetroot julienned or grated
- 2 boiled potatoes diced
Steps to make Sev Puri
- Spread the papdis over a dish and top them with some boiled potatoes and salt.
- Now add onions,tomatoes and cucumber .
- Pour some green chutney and tamarind chutney and top with some peanuts,chaat masala,lime juice and sev.
- Garnish with the carrot ,beetroot and coriander leaves and serve.
My Tip: add some pomegranate too for a visual feast!