Tandoori Leg | How to make Tandoori Leg
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Tandoori Leg Recipe
This tandoori leg dish is an Indian classic. It is a popular dish at parties and get togethers.
Tandoori Leg, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Tandoori Leg by Kanupriya will definitely help you in its preparation. The Tandoori Leg can be prepared within 240 minutes. The time taken for cooking Tandoori Leg is 30 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 5 people. The recipe details out how to make Tandoori Leg step by step. The detailed explanation makes Tandoori Leg so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Tandoori Leg can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Tandoori Leg from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Tandoori Leg
- Yogurt 1 tablespoon (I used 5 tablespoon for 5 legs)
- Ginger garlic paste 11/2 tablespoon
- Kashmiri chilli powder 2 tablespoon
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala 3/4 teaspoon
- cumin powder 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder 11/2 teaspoon
- Kasuri methi leaves 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - juice of half lemon
- Salt to taste
- Red food colour 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil or vegetable oil 2 tablespoon
- Chat masala
- Coriander leaves
How to make Tandoori Leg
My Tip:The more you marinate the better the chicken would taste.