Cauliflower Kheer | How to make Cauliflower Kheer (1 likes)
- By Bapi Mondal
Created on 12th Jul 2017
About Cauliflower Kheer
Cauliflower kheer made with grated coconut in lemon flavour.
Cauliflower Kheer is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Cauliflower Kheer has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Bapi Mondal is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Cauliflower Kheer recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Cauliflower Kheer is 25 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 15 minutes. This is recipe of Cauliflower Kheer is perfect to serve 4 people. Cauliflower Kheer is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Cauliflower Kheer. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Cauliflower Kheer by commenting on this page below!
- Prep Time25mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Cauliflower Kheer
- 1 full cup boiled mashed cauliflower(You can blend in mixer).
- 500 millilitre milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- dry fruits(what ever you like)Kaju,kismis,badam etc
- 2-3 teaspoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon rice flour(optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder(optional as we are using lemon essence)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon essence
- few rose petals
- Some coconut pieces and a twig of cauliflower, some dry fruits for decoration.