Baked Mango yogurt
Summer and Mangoes are synonymous with each other for me. I love everything about this fruit. I have grown up having this fruit since childhood as my Parent's house has a number of mango trees. My mother used to make a lot of things with this fruit from dessert to cakes and a lot of savoury dishes from the raw mangoes. So looking at mango literally takes me back to my childhood.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time25Minutes
- Fresh thick hung yogurt – 400 gms
- Condensed milk- 1/2 tin (I used Milkmaid)
- Pulp of 2 Ripe Mangoes
- Cherry for garnishing – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Hang the yogurt in a muslin cloth for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add mango pulp in a mixer/grinder. Grind until smooth. Keep aside.
- Mix in all the ingredients very well in a bowl. I used a hand whisk for mixing. Divide the yogurt mixture equally into ramekins or ovenproof bowls. Sprinkle the chopped cherries on top. Cover the moulds with silver foils.
- Preheat the microwave convention oven at 160°C. Arrange a baking tray. Pour some hot water into this. The water should reach half way up to the ramekins/bowls, not more than that. Place it carefully into the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top looks set. Turn off the oven and let the door be open for sometime and allow the Doi to cool down.