Paneer chocolate brownie | How to make Paneer chocolate brownie (0 likes)
- By prerna verma
Created on 19th Jul 2017
About Paneer chocolate brownie
It is a brownie made with paneer a healthy dessert specially for kids who do not like drinking milk. U dont require a manual blender or electrical blender for it.kids can also help their mom while making brownies.
Paneer chocolate brownie, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Paneer chocolate brownie is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by prerna verma. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Paneer chocolate brownie is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Paneer chocolate brownie recipe by prerna verma. Paneer chocolate brownie can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Paneer chocolate brownie just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Paneer chocolate brownie can serve 8 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Paneer chocolate brownie.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time35mins
Ingredients to make Paneer chocolate brownie
- 1 packet milk it can be any type of toned milk or 1 & 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vinegar or one lemon juice
- 1& 1/ 2 cup maida
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or any chocolate drink
- 1 tsp soda bi carb (mitha soda)
- 1&1/2 cup normal sugar powdered
- 1/2 cup refined oil or any other oil except mustard oil
- 1-2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- Few crushed walnuts or cashnew nut (optional)
- 1 cake mould/tin.