Moong dal dosa bites (zero oil recipe )
- 1 cup moong dal soaked over night
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1small piece ginger
- 1 green chilli
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Water as required
- For Green Chutney -
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small green chilli
- Juice of half lemon
- Soak moong dal for about 4 hours . Then wash moong dal and drain all the water . Blend the dal with green chill and ginger . Adding water slowly as we want dosa consistency. So make smooth batter by adding water slowly .
- Add curd into the dal . Mix the salt and red chllli powder , cumin seeds . Keep batter aside .
- Meanwhile take a blender put all ingredients of chutney and process well . Green chutney is ready .
- Now take nonstick pan and keep medium flame , grease it with oil . sprinkle few drops of water on it . Pour 1/4 cup of the batter on the tawa and spread evenly with the back of spoon .
- Starting from the centre and spiral outwards for evenly spread .
- When the dosa begins dry or cook from one side , flip the dosa by using flat spatula .when cook another side again flip it and apply green chutney all over the dosa . And fold it like parcel .
- Cut dosa into small bites and serve hot .