Maggie masala balls | How to make Maggie masala balls (2 likes)
- By prerna verma
Created on 28th Jul 2017
About Maggie masala balls
Simple snack made from maggie.
Maggie masala balls is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Maggie masala balls in your kitchen. This recipe requires 10 minutes for preparation and 10 minutes to cook. The Maggie masala balls by prerna verma has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Maggie masala balls at home without any difficulty. Maggie masala balls is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Maggie masala balls would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Maggie masala balls this weekend. Share your Maggie masala balls cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like prerna verma for inputs. In case you have any queries for Maggie masala balls you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the prerna verma. You can also rate the Maggie masala balls and give feedback.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Maggie masala balls
- Maggie 2 packets 70 gms each
- 1 medium onion cut into small pieces
- 1 pc carrot cut into small pieces
- 1 pc capsicum cut into small pieces
- Around 6-8 pcs french beans cut into small pieces
- 1 pc Processed cheese cubes cut into small pieces
- 25 gmsMozerella cheese cut into small pieces(optional)
- Maggie masala cube (optional)
- chilli powder 1 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp besan
- 2 tbsp rice flour or cornflour.