Maggie masala balls | How to make Maggie masala balls (2 likes)
- By prerna verma
Created on 28th Jul 2017
About Maggie masala balls
Simple snack made from maggie.
Maggie masala balls, a marvellous creation to spice up your day. Maggie masala balls is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma absolutely is just mouth-watering. The aroma which arises while cookingMaggie masala balls is just too tempting. This amazing recipe is provided by prerna verma. Be it kids or adults, no one can get away from this delicious dish. How to make Maggie masala balls is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, the answer to this question is the simple yet exotic recipe by of Maggie masala ballsby prerna verma. This recipe can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in this recipe just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Maggie masala balls is just the appropriate recipe to serve as many as 6. The cooking time for this delicacy is not much. So, the next time you have a get together or a night party at home, don't forget to check and try out this recipe. It's that one delicacy that everyone's definitely going to love it!
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Maggie masala balls
- Maggie 2 packets 70 gms each
- 1 medium onion cut into small pieces
- 1 pc carrot cut into small pieces
- 1 pc capsicum cut into small pieces
- Around 6-8 pcs french beans cut into small pieces
- 1 pc Processed cheese cubes cut into small pieces
- 25 gmsMozerella cheese cut into small pieces(optional)
- Maggie masala cube (optional)
- chilli powder 1 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp besan
- 2 tbsp rice flour or cornflour.