Parmesan cheese potato balls
How to make Garam Masala
- 3 - 4 boiled and mashed potaoes
- 1/2 cup powdered parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp red chlli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Bread crumbs for binding
- Oil for frying
- Corainder leaves finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- First take boiled and mashed potaoes and add all dry spices and pamesan cheese into it , mix well.
- Add bread crumbs and corainder leaves and mix all ingredients well.
- Make small balls with this mixture.
- Take a kadai or pan add oil and let it get hot . Put all balls into the oil and fry them till they becomes nice golden brown in color.
- Pamesan cheese potato balls are ready . Serve hot with any chutney or sause .