CASHEW LEMON BARS
- Almonds one cup (for crust)
- Dates 15 (Pitted for crust)
- Lemon rind 1 teaspoon(for crust)
- Water for binding less than 1/4th cup (for crust)
- Cashews 1 cup (Soaked overnight)
- Lemon juice from 2 medium sized lemons
- Pitted dates 15
- Lemon rind 1 teaspoon
- Agar agar 1 inch (soaked in hot water)
- Soak cashews for couple of hours or overnight. This is needed. Make crust with ingredients mentioned in food processor or grinder jar.
- In a steel dish, pat the crust at the bottom. Combine and blend cashews, dates, agar-agar, lemon juice, lemon rind altogether. Pour this over crust and leave to set in freezer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve by cutting into squares.