How To Make Easiest Mint and Coriander Chutney
With minimal ingredients and easy grinding..this chutney is in my refrigerator always, to be served with samosas, pakoras or even as a filling for sandwiches!
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make Easiest Mint and Coriander Chutney
- Fresh mint leaves- 2 cups
- Fresh coriander- 2 cups
- Fresh root ginger- 1 small piece peeled
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Green chillies- 2(adjust acc. to taste)
- Rock salt(kala namak)- as reuired
Steps to make Easiest Mint and Coriander Chutney
- Separate mint leaves from the stalks, measure upto 2 cups. Chop coriander along with the tender stems.
- In a large grinder jar, add the mint, coriander, ginger, cumin, green chillies and a little water. Blitz to a paste.
- Take out chutney in a bowl, add the lemon juice and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning.
My Tip: keeps for a week refrigerated.