How To Make Pesto Cheddar Savory Muffins
It’s a very basic recipe though you can always substitute or add ingredients that are available in your kitchen as per the taste that best suits you.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Pesto Cheddar Savory Muffins
How to make Pesto
Ingredients to make Pesto Cheddar Savory Muffins
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Vegetable Oil – 1/4 cup
- Egg – 1 large
- Baking Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or to taste (pesto and cheese will have salt so add carefully)
- Pesto – 1/4 cup
- Cheddar Cheese – 100 gms cut in squares.
- Parmesan Cheese – 1/4 cup
Steps to make Pesto Cheddar Savory Muffins
- Grease muffin pan with oil or butter. Preheat your oven at 180C. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Take large mixing bowl and beat egg and oil.
- Add pesto to this this and whisk. Fold in the dry ingredients along with cheddar cheese and mix until everything gets combined.
- Take care not to overmix. Pour this batter into greased muffin pan and grate some parmesan on top.
- Leave this to bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until the tester comes out clean. Serve warm.