Paneer Aachari Makhmali
- 200 gms Paneer / Cottage Cheese
- 170 gms Full Cream(I have used Nestle Cream)
- 2 Onions finely chopped
- 6 Garlic Pods crushed
- 1 Inch Ginger crushed coarsely
- 1 tsp Jeera/ Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Haldi/ Turmeric
- ï†¾ tsp Aachaar Masala
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi (Crushed by hand)
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala - to garnish.
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a wok. Add jeera, haldi, ginger and garlic. Roast for 1 Minute.
- Add the onions and roast till they turn golden brown. Add paneer ,aachaar masala and chaat masala. Mix well and keep it on low flame.
- Once the paneer is well coated with the masala add the cream and mix well.Add salt to taste.
- Once the oil starts to leave the sides, add kasuri methi ,mix well and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot with Naan / Phulkas /Rotis. Enjoy!!!