How To Make Strawberry Jam Donut Muffin
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Strawberry Jam Donut Muffin
- All purpose flour – 1 Äµ cup
- Unsalted butter – Äµ cup at room temperature
- Egg – 1 large
- Buttermilk – ï†¾ cup
- Vanilla essence – Äµ tsp
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – Äµ tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg – 1 tsp
- Brown sugar – Äµ cup
- White granulated sugar – Äµ cup
- Chocolate chips – Äµ cup optional
- Homemade jam – Äµ cup at room temperature optional
Steps to make Strawberry Jam Donut Muffin
- Grease muffin moulds with butter and dust with flour. Preheat your oven at 180C.
- Fix in paddle attachment to a standing machine and cream butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Now add buttermilk and scrape the sides.
- Beat for few more seconds. Take another bowl and combine flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fold in dry ingredients in wet ingredients and on low speed mix until all the ingredients get combined.
- Take care not to overmix. Fold in chocolate chips. Add teaspoon of jam to muffin mould and top it with muffin batter. Fill upto ¾ of the mould consistency. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Check by inserting a toothpick in the center of the muffin, if it comes out clean, then remove the muffins from oven and place them on wire racks.
- Dust the top of donut muffins with sugar and cinnamon using a tea strainer.