How To Make Carrot and Oat Muffins
Muffins are also incredibly friendly to work with and also versatile in a sense that switching carrots with chocolates, your favorite fruit or anything lying around the kitchen are pretty much uncomplicated substitutions.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Carrot and Oat Muffins
- Whole wheat flour – 1 1/2 cup
- Cooking oats – 1 cup coarsely ground
- Vegetable Oil – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 3 large at room temperature
- Carrots – 2 cups grated.
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- White sugar – 1 cup or less.
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Ground cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
Steps to make Carrot and Oat Muffins
- Grease muffin pan with oil or line with liners. Preheat your oven at 180C. Take a bowl and mix in dry ingredients and in a large bowl, whisk oil and sugar.
- Beat eggs one by one into it and stir in vanilla essence. Now into this gently fold in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in carrots and make sure not to overmix. Fill this into prepared muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.