Ingredients to make Lemon Chicken
- 1/2 kg Chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp Chicken masala
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Lemon Chicken
- Heat in a sauce pan, add onions, ginger and garlic. Stir till onions become soft.
- Add the chicken masala, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add the chicken pieces, coat well and cook till golden brown on all sides.
- Mix the corn flour with little water and add this to the chicken. Cook for 20 mins.
- Garnish with lemon zest peels and serve hot.