How To Make Iyengar Bakery Sandwich
An evergreen favourite of the famous iyengar bakery. Spicy and very healthy.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Iyengar Bakery Sandwich
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Iyengar Bakery Sandwich
- Onion - 1 small (Finely Chopped)
- Carrot - 1 small (Finely Grated)
- Coriander - a small bunch (Finely Chopped)
- Salt - to taste
- Chili Powder - to taste
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Bread Slices - 4
Steps to make Iyengar Bakery Sandwich
- In a pan, heat oil. Add the onions and saute until pink.
- Add the grated carrots and saute.
- Add salt and all the dry spices. Mix well. Finally add coriander and keep aside.
- Toast the bread slices on both sides on a tawa. Fill in the onion carrot mixture and toast them once more for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
My Tip: You can use multigrain bread or wheat bread to make it more healthier.