How To Make Whole Wheat Chilli & Herb Crackers
A healthy, low calorie, 4 ingredient cracker for your snack cravings.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Whole Wheat Chilli & Herb Crackers
- whole wheat flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Oil - 15 ml
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tbsp
- Mixed Herbs - 1 tbsp
- Water - 200 ml (chilled)
Steps to make Whole Wheat Chilli & Herb Crackers
- First preheat the oven. Spread a parchment paper on to your baking tray and keep aside.
- In a bowl add the flour, chilli flakes, salt and mixed herbs and stir. Add the oil and mix. The mixture should appear like bread crumbs.
- Slowly add the water and bring the dough together. You would not need all of the water (entire 200 ml). The dough should be like a puri dough. Firm, but not dry. Cover this dough for 10 minutes and keep aside.
- Now, dust your working surface with flour. Take a portion of you dough and roll out into a thin chapati. With a cookie cutter, cut out shape of your choice and make small holes on the cracker dough.
- Arrange them on the prepared baking tray and bake them at 180°C for 5 - 10 minutes or until the sides of the cracker start to rise up. Keep a watch on them while they are baking.