How To Make Pistachio panna cotta
A beautiful Italian dessert that is iconic and never tends to dissapoint.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Pistachio panna cotta
- 1 cup pistachios
- 450 ml cream
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 60 gm sugar
Steps to make Pistachio panna cotta
- Take a pan, put in the pistachios with water, boil this for 4-5 minutes. Once cooled, rub the pistachios to remove the skin.
- Pour the cream and milk in a separate bowl, add in the sugar and peeled pistachios, bring to boil once again.Grind this mixture to form a smooth paste, then strain it well. Let it cool down, the add in the gelatin.
- Pour this mixture into moulds or cups and place it in the freezer for 20-25 minutes to set.
- Tip them on a plate or a cup to serve.
- Garnish with cherries and serve it chilled.
My Tip: Note to remove from the freezer and keep it 5 minutes at a room temperature before serving.