How To Make A minty Avocado Watermelon Feta salad
This refreshing salad is not only tasty but also screams healthy. The dressing is a basic lemon juice, salt and pepper dressing with a drizzle of olive oil which is essential for the body to absorb nutrients from the salad.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make A minty Avocado Watermelon Feta salad
- 1 large avocado de seeded peeled and diced
- 1 long cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/2 cup watermelon cubed
- 1/4 cup pomegranate kernels
- 50 gms Feta Cheese diced
- 1 small onion sliced thin
- 2 tbsp mint leaves chopped or torn
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Steps to make A minty Avocado Watermelon Feta salad
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients except lemon juice, seasonings and the oil.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on the salad, add the seasonings and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Toss gently and serve.