How To Make 2 minute spicy puffed rice with sprouted moong
Have you ever made any snack in literally 2 minutes?! How many times have you or your kids felt the hunger pangs in the middle of the morning or afternoon?! To heal these hunger pangs it’s very important to eat healthy and nutritious snacks in order to stave off hunger pangs and prevent you feeling starving by the time your next main meal comes around. Some times it might feel a bit overwhelming to have a lot of food to prepare for the family everyday. That is a crucial time to make a healthy choice and eat healthy. This recipe is very simple and literally takes 2 minutes to get it done.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time1mins
Ingredients to make 2 minute spicy puffed rice with sprouted moong
- Puffed Rice/Murmura – 2 cups
- Sprouted moong/green gram – 1/2 cup
- Onions – 4 tbspns(finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbspn(finely chopped)
- Coconut oil – 1 tbspn
- Red chilli powder/ cayenne – 1 tspn(adjust as per your taste
- Chat masala – 1/4 tspn
- Salt – 1 tspn
Steps to make 2 minute spicy puffed rice with sprouted moong
- In a big bowl, add coconut oil, red chilli powder, chat masala, salt and mix well.
- Add sprouted moong, onions, coriander leaves and toss.
- Add the puffed rice/murmura and gently toss until the spices coat the puffed rice.
- Serve them immediately in a bowl with coriander leaves garnish.
- Guilt free and healthy snack is ready for your or your family members hunger pangs.