How To Make Oats, Jowar and Methi Thepla
Healthy and delicious Thepla ( Paratha ) enjoy any time with low fat yogurt or tea !
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Oats, Jowar and Methi Thepla
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup Jowar flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (I used wholemeal flour)
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 3-4 tbsp green chilli garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 cup sour yogurt
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh methi and coriander
- 2 tsp oil +little for drizzling
- Little wheat flour for dusting.
Steps to make Oats, Jowar and Methi Thepla
- Grind oats into grinder till you get coarse flour. Dry roast gram flour in a heavy based pan for 4-5 minutes. Now combine all the ingredients in a bowl with 2tsp oil and knead a semi soft dough with little water.
- Divide the dough into small balls. Heat the tava (griddle) on a medium heat. Dip one ball into the whole wheat flour to coat and roll it out into a thin discs.
- Cook on the tava, apply very little oil both side equally and cook till light brown. Serve hot with any pickle, chutney, yogurt or tea.