Chia Seeds Breakfast Bowl
- 4 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1.25 cups Milk (plus more to taste. )
- Fruits of your choice.
- Sliced Almonds
- In a small bowl, add the chia seeds and pour the milk.
- Mix well with a fork. Place it in the refrigerator for at least 15-20 minutes. I mix the chia seeds with milk at night and use the soaked seeds in the morning.
- Once the chia seeds are soaked, add extra milk according to your taste.
- Transfer the contents to two serving bowls, top with sliced (seasonal) fruits and nuts. Enjoy!
My Tip: I do not add sugar, the sweetness from the fruits are often sufficient. But if you want to use use sugar, add it in step 3 and mix well. Seasonal fruits that I use are Apple Slices Banana slices Blueberries Peach Slices Sliced Almonds Raisins Mint leaves