Smokey low fat veg seekh kebab
How to make Ghee
- 2 tsp oil
- Garlic to taste
- chili to taste
- salt to taste
- turmeric to taste
- roasted cumin powder to taste
- Chat masala to taste
- 2 tbsp oats
- A little sooji
- Ginger to taste
- Chopped onion
- Shah jeera
- I carrot
- 1 beetroot
- 1/2 potato
- 1/4 cup peas
- Kebab Recipe: Boil 1 carrot, 1 beetroot, ½ potato, ¼ cup peas & mash
- Heat 2 tsp oil and add shah jeera, chopped onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli and sauté
- Add salt, turmeric, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, mashed vegetables & cook
- Then add 2 tbsp oats & mix well. Cook till dry.
- Now add 2 tbsp oats & mix well. Cook till dry and add chopped coriander …
- Roast with a little ghee on a non stick tawa from all sides.
- Cook on a wire rack on gas for 1 min for smokey effect.
My Tip: Soak the wooden skewers in water for 15 mins before making the kebab
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.