How to make Ghee
- 1 cup Rava (semolina)
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Maida
- 2 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 Green Chili chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Salt to Taste
- Mix rava in 1/4 cup buttermilk +1 cup water and leave it for 15-30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix rice flour, maida black pepper,salt, ginger,chopped curry leaves and rava mixture.
- Add water little by little and stir continuously so that no lump is formed.
- Wipe dry and heat the non stick tawa well and reduce the flame to medium.
- Spread the dosa like a normal dosa with the help of the ladle. Pour 2-3 tsp of oil/ghee on the corners and over the dosa.
- Turn the dosa once it gets cooked from one side.
- Serve the dosa with sambhar/coconut chutney.