- 12 Lasagna sheets/noodles
- 6 large Tomatoes- blanched and pureed
- 2 Red bell peppers chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 200gms Mushrooms chopped
- 1 large onion sliced
- 5 Garlic cloves minced
- 400gms Fresh paneer grated
- 1 cup Grated Amul/Cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil- 3 tbsp
- Fresh basil- 1/2 cup chopped
- 2 cups mozarella cheese grated
- For lasagna sheets- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, slide in the sheets.Add little salt and a tsp. of olive oil.Cook till tender to the bite.Drain and keep aside(or follow pkg instructions).
- Heat oven to 180 deg C. Grease a large baking dish.
- For the filling- Heat oil in a large pan and add onions and garlic, saute. Now tip in the bell pepper, carrots, mushroom as well as the tomato puree. Cook till puree thickens and vegetables are cooked through.
- Add basil and season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble- Keep everything ready at hand.Start by covering the baking dish with a layer of lasagna sheets then a layer of vegetables, then arrange another layer of lasagna sheets neatly on top of it.
- Spread about half of the grated paneer on top of sheet, sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the paneer.
- Add another layer of lasagna sheet, top with half the grated Amul cheese
- Repeat this layering with the remaining vegetables, sheets, paneer and cheese, reserving only the mozarella for the top most layer.
- Finish with a final layer of lasagna sheet on top and add grated mozarella to it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or till cheese is bubbly and golden on top.