How To Make Brown bread papdi chat
This is very low calorie chat recipe because in this recipe I have used brown bread papdi instead of regular fried papdi.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Brown bread papdi chat
- 5 brown bread pieces
- Boiled black chana half cup
- Low calorie beaten curd 1/4 cup
- Green chutney
- Onions finely chopped
- Cucumber finely chopped
- Namkeen sev for garnishing
- Red chilli powder as per
- Chat masala as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
Steps to make Brown bread papdi chat
- 1 - First cut brown bread in round shape with cookies cutter .
- 2 - take a nonstick pan put these bread rounds on tawa and cook both sides until they becomes brown and crisp . Turn off the gas .
- 3 - now take crisp brown bread and put black chana on it which is already boiled in slated water . Now put finely chopped onions , cucumber , low calorie curd and green chutney on it as toppings .
- 4 - sprinkle some chat masala , red chilli powder and garnish with namkeen sev and corinader leaves.
- 5 -low calorie papdi chat is ready . serve immidiately.