Key ingredients for Kung Pao Chicken Skewers
Homemade Peanut Butter
Ingredients to make Kung Pao Chicken Skewers
- Chicken leg boneless- 180gms
- Peanut butter- 30gms
- Peanuts coarsely ground- 10gms
- White vinegar- 10ml
- Chopped garlic- 5gms
- Vietnamese dip- 5gms
- Red chilli chopped- 5 gms
- Light soy sauce- 20 ml
- Oyster sauce- 10 gms
- Sugar- 20gms
- Broth- to taste
- For garnish-Fresh red chillies chopped- 3 gms
- Crushed peanuts- 3 gms
Steps to make Kung Pao Chicken Skewers
- Make a marinade by mixing all the ingredients(except chicken and garnishing) in a bowl. Mix well so that sugar is dissolved.
- Marinate chicken in same, keep it in marinade over night.
- Put the marinated chicken on skewers. Grill it to perfection basting with remaining marination regularly.
- Serve hot, garnish with chopped fresh red chillies & roasted Crushed peanuts.