How To Make Cous cous spinach wrap with hung curd dip
Cous cous is very healthy grain for us . This is best recipe for lunch because all healthy and low calories ingredients used in this recipe .
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Cous cous spinach wrap with hung curd dip
- 1 cup cous cous grain
- Spinach puree half cup
- Half cup whole wheat flour
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger green chilli paste
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- Half fup boiled peas
- Tomato finely chopped
- Black peper powder 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1tsp
- Skimmed milk Hung curd half cup
- Hot water 1 and half cup
Steps to make Cous cous spinach wrap with hung curd dip
- 1 - First soak cous cous grain in hot water for about 10 - 15 minutes .
- 2 - now for wrap take half cup whole wheat flour, add salt , ginger green paste and spinach puree into it . Mix well . Now add water and make soft dough with it . Keep aside .
- 3 - take small ball size dough and make chapati with this .take a tawa and cook this chapati from both sides . Keep aside .
- 3 - now take a pan add 1 tsp oil into it , add carrot , peas and toamates and cook until veggies becomes tender . Add salt , black pepper powder and red chilli powder into it and mix well .
- 4 - now take soaked cous cous , saprate all grains with fork and add this kous kous into veggies and mix well .
- 5 - take a nonstick pan , put prepared spinach chapati on it .keep kous kous mixture on center and wrap it from both sides . Cook in 1 tsp oil . Cous cous spinach wrap is ready.
- 6 - for hung curd dip - take hung curd add red chilli powder and salt as per taste .hung curd dip is ready . Server this dip with cous cous wrap .