How To Make Eggless Cream Cheese Chocolate Brownies
Eggless, Butterless, dense and rich brownies swirled with Cream Cheese batter !
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time60mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Cream Cheese Chocolate Brownies
- 200 mls Low fat greek yogurt
- 180 g Cream cheese - Philadelphia
- 100 g Self - raising flour
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 225 g Sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 75 g Walnuts chopped
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- pinch or 1/8 tsp. Baking powder
Steps to make Eggless Cream Cheese Chocolate Brownies
- Beat together the cheese, 50 g sugar and 1/2 tsp. vanilla until smooth, then set aside. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 20cm-8inch square baking tin and line the base.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and keep aside in a mixing bowl.Now combine yogurt, remaining sugar and vanilla and leave it aside.Place dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl, either use M/W to melt or use double boiler method
- Add melted chocolate and yogurt mixture and combine well. Add chocolate and yogurt mixture into sifted flour mix. Add nuts mix.
- Pour the half brownie batter into a greased and lined baking tin and smooth the top.Carefully spread the cheese mixture over it, then cover it with the remaining brownie mixture.Use a palette knife to swirl the two mixtures together gentl
- Bake it for 55-60 minutes, yes it takes that much time. Remove it from the oven, let it cool and cut into pieces. Serve it with a cuppa or dust little icing sugar and strawberries. Enjoy !!