How To Make Grilled Zucchini & Potato Salad
A simple salad, with the zero caloric veggie zucchini and potato makes a wonderful combination for this kind of grilled salad. You can also enjoy this salad as an accompaniment with some grilled meats and bread. If you like grilled veggies, dont forget to make this salad.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Grilled Zucchini & Potato Salad
- 1 no Zucchini (large & sliced a thick round pieces)
- 3nos Potatoes (sliced as thick round pieces)
- Pepper powder
- 1/4tsp Dry thyme leaves
- 1/2tsp Dry Parsley leaves
- Handful of roasted peanuts
- 2tbsp Olive oil
Steps to make Grilled Zucchini & Potato Salad
- Take the olive oil, dry thyme leaves,parsley leaves,salt,pepper powder in a bowl,mix it well. Add the round pieces of zucchini,potatoes to this mixture, stir gently until the veggies gets well coated with the spices.
- Keep as for half an hour. Heat the electric griller, once ready arrange the marinated veggies over the grill and grill them until they get well cooked.
- While serving, take the grilled veggies in a plate, sprinkle the roasted peanuts and serve. You can have this salad both chilled or slightly warm.