Grilled Green Mayo Sandwich
- Bread slices – 4 pcs
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Lemon - ½ pcs juice
- Green chili – 1 -2 pcs
- Sliced tomatoes – a few for garnishing (optional)
- Salt – as per taste
- In a mixer jar, add coriander, green chili and ½ cup onions. Grind to make a chutney or paste. Keep it aside this mixture.
- In a bowl, take mayonnaise, 2-3 tsp of coriander paste, ½ cup onions, salt, lemon juice. Mix well to make this spread. Though if you wish to store the spread than omit onions and lemon juice.
- Though if you wish to store the spread than omit onions and lemon juice and this green mayo mixture can be stored in refrigerator.
- Take bread slices and spread a thick layer of green mayo paste. Heat a griller and grill these sandwiches.
- Once grilled serve with sliced tomatoes.