How To Make Grilled Green Mayo Sandwich
Mayonnaise is a very quick spread which can be used to prepare sandwich. We had added lots to coriander to mayonnaise to make it even more interesting and little bit more healthy…
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Grilled Green Mayo Sandwich
Ingredients to make Grilled Green Mayo Sandwich
- Bread slices – 4 pcs
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 cup
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Lemon - ½ pcs juice
- Green chili – 1 -2 pcs
- Sliced tomatoes – a few for garnishing (optional)
- Salt – as per taste
Steps to make Grilled Green Mayo Sandwich
- In a mixer jar, add coriander, green chili and ½ cup onions. Grind to make a chutney or paste. Keep it aside this mixture.
- In a bowl, take mayonnaise, 2-3 tsp of coriander paste, ½ cup onions, salt, lemon juice. Mix well to make this spread. Though if you wish to store the spread than omit onions and lemon juice.
- Though if you wish to store the spread than omit onions and lemon juice and this green mayo mixture can be stored in refrigerator.
- Take bread slices and spread a thick layer of green mayo paste. Heat a griller and grill these sandwiches.
- Once grilled serve with sliced tomatoes.