How To Make Bruschetta
A simple french recipe
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Bruschetta
- 1 Baguette - sliced in about 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 box (8 oz) of grape tomatoes - washed and cut into half or quartered
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh garlic
- A handful of fresh basil leaves - finely chopped
- Salt and pepper powder to taste
Steps to make Bruschetta
- In a serving bowl, take the cut grape tomatoes. Keep it aside.
- In a skillet, pour in the olive oil. Once hot, add the chopped garlic. Once they loose its rawness add the chopped basil leaves. Saute it lightly.
- Remove it from the heat and pour it on top of the bowl of tomatoes. Add some salt and pepper powder to it and give a mix.
- In the same pan, line the sliced baguette pieces and lightly toast it on both sides. Use additional olive oil if required. Remove it on to a plate and serve it hot with the tomatoes on its side.
- You could top each bread piece with tomato toppings and serve it or leave it for your guests to serve it themselves.