Green Pea Cutlet | How to make Green Pea Cutlet
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Green Pea Cutlet
Tastes delicious when served piping hot.
Green Pea Cutlet is a delicious dish which is enjoyed by the people of every age group. The recipe by Bindiya Sharma teaches how to make Green Pea Cutlet step by step in detail. This makes it easy to cook Green Pea Cutlet in your kitchen at home. This recipe can be served to 4 people. You can find this dish at most restaurants and you can also prepare Green Pea Cutlet at home. This amazing and mouthwatering Green Pea Cutlet takes 15 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Green Pea Cutlet is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Green Pea Cutlet is a good option for you. The flavour of Green Pea Cutlet is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Green Pea Cutlet and impress your family and friends.
Ingredients to make Green Pea Cutlet
- 4-5 potatoes freshly boiled and immediately mashed
- 3 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup peas boiled and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chillies or as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
- Oil- 1 tsp plus extra as required for frying
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
- 50gm panir finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala(optional)
How to make Green Pea Cutlet
My Tip:serve with some spicy chole for a complete meal!