How To Make Pina Colada Smoothie
A simple, non alchoholic and a healthier copy of a cocktail I fell in love with in Goa!
- Prep Time2mins
- Cook Time3mins
Key ingredients for Pina Colada Smoothie
How to make Coconut Milk
Ingredients to make Pina Colada Smoothie
- 3/4 cup coconut milk or curd
- 3/4 cup pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Few mint leaves to garnish
Steps to make Pina Colada Smoothie
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz for a minute untill you get a semi thick yellow mixture.
- You can add in water to get a flowing mixture.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves.
- When serving, use the pineapple to serve the drink to make it look more exotic.