- 1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Tutti Frutti
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp Rum
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Waluts, sliced to top
- Mix the tutti frutti and raisins in a bowl and add the rum. Cover and leave for a day.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease the cake tin with butter.
- Whisk the flour,baking powder, ground walut and salt together.
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy in a bowl. Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
- Add the soaked tutti frutti and raisins along with vanilla essence. Mix well
- Slowly add the flour mixture and incorporate it properly. Add the milk and remaining flour, beat well.
- Pour in the batter into the cake tin and spread evenly, add sliced walnut on top.
- Bake for 60 mins until golden brown. Remove and let it cool
- Slice and enjoy!