How To Make Eggless Chocolate Cake with Strawberries
A moist chocolate cake that pairs beautifully with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time40mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Chocolate Cake with Strawberries
- Plain flour(maida)- 1 ½ cups
- Sugar- 1 cup(powdered)
- Cocoa powder- ½ cup
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Baking soda- ¼ tsp
- Vinegar- 2 tsp
- Oil- ½ cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Instant coffee powder- 2tsp
- Whipping cream- 2 cups(can add ½ tsp Vanilla extract to it)
- Strawberries -250 gms, washed and hulled
Steps to make Eggless Chocolate Cake with Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch cake pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda and Cocoa powder together and sieve twice.Keep aside.
- Add vinegar and coffee to the cup of Milk and keep aside for 2 minutes. Add oil to it.
- Now add the Milk mixture to the sieved flour and mix well till batter is smooth and glossy.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let cool completely.
- Whip cream in a chilled bowl. Slice some of the strawberries for filling.
- Slice cooled cake into half, layer thickly with cream. Spread some sliced strawberries and cover with other half. Spread cream on the top and sides as well.
- Chill and serve with more sliced strawberries on top.