Ham cheese and tomato muffins
- 90 grams self-raising flour
- 100 grams shaved ham, chopped
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 50 ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Take a bowl, put in the self-raising flour along with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, put in the beaten egg, shaved ham, cheddar cheese, olive oil, milk and parsley together. Mix this ingredients well together. Then pour this ham and cheese mixture into the flour and fold lightly till it is combined.
- Add spoonfuls of this mixture into a lightly greased 12-hole mini muffin pan. Press a halved cherry tomato on top of each muffin.
- Bake them for 15-18 minutes or until they turn golden in colour.
- Serve warm to enjoy it at its best.