- For the stufffing: 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh herb of your choice - basil/parsely/ oregano
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsely
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Oil to deep fry
- First combine butter, fresh garlic, garlic powder, pepper and herbs. Mix well and shape into a log and freeze.
- Now clean your chicken breast and use a meat mallet to make it completely uniform. Keep aside.
- Divide the butter into 4 portions. Wrap each chicken around 1 portion of the butter, making sure you seal all the edges. Secure with a toothpick if needed
- Next, take three bowls. In the first bowl add the flour . Keep aside. In the second bowl break the two eggs and whisk it with the water to break it down.
- Finally in the third bowl, mix together the bread crumbs with garlic powder, dried herbs, paprika, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Take one portion of the chicken piece and dredge it in the flour. Next coat it with the egg and finally roll the bread crumb mix around it. Chill it for atleast 30 minutes.
- Now, heat oil to fry and plunge the pieces of chicken into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on medium heat about 5 minutes. Serve hot with some lemon.