How To Make Chicken Enchilada with sauce
A baked tortilla stuffed with delicious chicken enchilada sauce
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time45mins
Ingredients to make Chicken Enchilada with sauce
- 500g Chicken (boneless)
- 100g Kidney Beans
- 2 cups Grated Cheese
- 1 cup Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Onions, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 Green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- Cilantro to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the Sauce:
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada with sauce
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, add onion and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add the red bell pepper, green chillies, chicken and saute for 8 mins, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the enchilada sauce and cook for 1 min.
- Lay out the tortillas, spread the chicken mixture in the centre and sprinkle cheese. Roll up the tortillas, place them in a baking tray.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each enchilada and pour in the sauce from the chicken mixture. Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped cilantro.