- 4 Slices Bread(Wholewheat/white/multigrain)
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 4 Ham slices
- 2 Cheese slices
- 1 Sliced tomato
- 2 Lettuce leaves
- Butter the bread slices on one side. Wash and pat dry lettuce leaves.
- Place a lettuce leaf followed by tomato, ham and cheese on the buttered side.
- Top with the another slice of bread, buttered side down
- Preheat grill and brush with butter just before use.
- Grill sandwiches for 5 minutes till cheese melts and bread is crisp on the outside.
- Serve with fries and ketchup on the side.