How To Make Black Coffee
Nothing better can help you wake up in the winter mornings than a nice hot steaming cup of black coffee.
- Prep Time2mins
- Cook Time3mins
Ingredients to make Black Coffee
- Instant Coffee powder - 1 tsp (or more as per choice)
- 1 cup of water (or as per the size of your mug)
- 1 tsp Sugar or as per taste
Steps to make Black Coffee
- Method 1
- Boil the water.
- Add coffee powder and sugar in a mug.
- Pour the boiling water and stir. Your black coffee is ready.
- Method 2
- Add water, coffee powder and sugar in a microwave safe mug and micro it for 1 minute.
- You can microwave it for longer but keep a check as to prevent it from boiling over. Stir and enjoy.