Honey Lemon Ginger Tea
- Ginger - 2 tbsp
- Fresh Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 2 tbsp or as desired
- Water - 2 cups
- Choice of tea bags - 2 (optional)
- Heat water in a sauce pan, add in freshly grated ginger. Turn off the flame as the water boils and cover with a lid.
- Let the ginger steep for 2 minutes, strain this liquid in serving cups. Add in the tea bags if using any.
- Add in honey and fresh lemon juice, stir to dissolve and have it hot.
My Tip: You can replace regular tea bags with green tea for added benefits. If you don't have tea bags add in the tea leaves along with ginger.