How To Make Thai Cucumber relish
Simple yet flavorful dip
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Thai Cucumber relish
- 2 nos Lebanese cucumber
- 2 nos Thai red chilies, chopped fine
- 4-5 shallots, chopped thinly
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
Steps to make Thai Cucumber relish
- Wash and chop all the vegetables finely. Take vinegar in a saucepan, let it boil, add sugar to it, stir to dissolve. Take it off the stove
- Let it cool for 5 minutes. Add chopped cucumber, chilies, coriander leaves, shallots and salt.
- Let it sit on the counter until it cools well. Refrigerate and serve chilled along with appetizers.