How To Make Ham and Cheese Muffins
This ham and cheese muffins are baked to perfection and consist of amazing flavours of these ingredients.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Ham and Cheese Muffins
- 170 grams all purpose flour
- 110 grams whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 180 grams ham, finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 310 ml buttermilk
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Muffins
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Take a bowl and combine the first 5 listed ingredients and mix it well together. In a separate bowl, break in the eggs and whisk them with oil and honey properly.
- Pour the buttermilk into the egg mixture and whisk again. Then pour this buttermilk-egg mixture into the flour and combine these ingredients well together. Next, fold in the cheese and ham together into this mixture.
- Add scoops of this batter into the already greased muffin cups and bake them for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, let them cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm for best taste.